Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Don't gain the world and lose your soul

Wisdom is better than silver and gold.


today totally sucked.
seriously.

first was the saringan, lembing.
i was really disappointed la
just didnt expect to hear my name
and i didnt expect myself to burst into tears in front of everyone.
goddamnit.

then,
was the pencilbox thingy.
i know who you are okay.
im not dumb.
just be good and get outta my life.

and the worst case was the transport thingy.
you know what sue ann, you're right.
we deserve better life, better man.
yes, man. not kid.
and im happy i dumped him.
no regrets, not at all.
tell me, which guy could be anymore ignorant?
even if you hate me or want me out of your life or whatever shit,
still, isnt it too much to let me walk all the way from bukit jalil to oug, ALONE?

as a ex-boyf,
or a guy.
dont you feel embarrassed?
okay i doubt you do.
whatever.
i despise you.

and i never hate my ex boyfs.
dont be a bitch to break it.



No comments: