Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Will Remember You



HELLO PEOPLE

I'M BACK!

(:


bet ya'll love my new skin
right??
i know you do.
heeehh


so,
me went back to kedah on friday right after school,
ching ming ma.. bai bai my po po.
hmm. grandpa is still.. like that la. you know.
he looks great,
but we all know la he's in serious pain.
ho ho ho
hope the brothers make the right decision.
0.o


okay and the present.. omg they brought the couple bigg problem
im so so sorry.
although ppl keep telling me its not my fault,
its just coincidence
but i just cant stop blaming myself and feel bad la
im sorry, really.


andddddd.
SORRY ZHENG KANG.
omg la
this is like, the worst thing ever.
im so so so sorry to make you go all the way to KL,
got stuck in the jam,
went from one bookshop to another just to buy me..
a roll of corrugated paper.
-.-''
but heyy. still, thank you banyak yaa.
really. hahaha
next tuesday lunch on me
har har cannot decline arr.
you send me to tuition every tuesday and pay the bill everytime we makan.
aiyyoo. please la this time let me handle the bill.
pretttyy pleasee? (:
EH ZK YOU BETTER READ THIS AR.


hmm and i called all the 03/04 committees
omg the phonecalls ate my 5 nucks.
and i just managed to call like, 5 of them o.0
omg?
eh you know what. lately im like, damn po ma ald laa
or am i mmg like that?
shit.
gotta change.


and, good luck to the boyf!
tmr kuning try out jump far far and run fast fast ya.
you can do it! (:
i love you.


k laaa.
i shall stop typing and start doing my homwork liao.
T.T
bye ppl.
i'll miss you all.




No comments: