Friday, April 11, 2008

Taking Chances.


Tell Me How I’m supposed to breathe with no air
Can’t live can’t breathe with no air
thats how i feel whenever you ain’t there
Its No Air, No Air

Got me out here and the water so deep
Tell me how you gonna be without me
if you ain’t here i just can’t breathe
Its No Air, No Air



i stepped into the disciplinary room for the first time in year 2008.
mdm joyce isnt that mean as i expected (:


and i'm feel better, much much better.
after crying till my tears went out of stock. lol
thank you to all who tried to cheer me up,
and to those who stood by my side,
especially zk,
who sacrificed his beauty sleep and pretty pretty afternoon.


life still has to go on,
its time to move on.
bye baby.
i'm leaving you behind and march on.
take care.






No comments: