Saturday, May 3, 2008


you'll always be a part of me
i'm part of you indefinitely
boy don't you know you can't escape me
ooh darlin cause you'll always be my baby
and we'll linger on
time cant erase a feeling this strong
no way you're never gonna shake me
ooh darlin cause you'll always be my baby

hahaha thanks alot.
im feeling much better already.
knowing you're there for me . lol.
you know who you are laa.

(:


last night was seriously memorable and fun larr

not gonna get into details. shhhhhhh.
heee =D
just that, kelian dear lorr
he must be shit tired.
anyway, thanks alot to all.
had one great night.


sports day.
nothing much.
no mood to blog bout it lar.
not even in the mood for sport day nimore.
just.. hmm. disappointed lar.
very, veryy.
but still, me feel extremely bad for doing that lar.
sheeesh.
as a friend, sorry for bringing you guys so much problems arr.
and oh sam and charles came back! hahaha


went mid valley after that
thought we were having lunch together.
but apa la nii.
you guys are cute larr.
lol.


and my dear, thanks alot arr.
despite being very,very,very,very, extremely tired you pun still drove me around to buy the blardy cloth
eeeee thank you banyak larr >.<
and the bear. hahahah you know i know larr (:


p.s. happy belated birthday darling! love you as much as always la. (shhhh dont tell zk XD ) sorry for not celebrating for you e. everyone seemed to be so so busy. but no worries larr. present is still a MUST! heeee.



Oh!
I'm lovin you
And girl,
No one else would do,
'cause every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I know I can't be the only one,
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight,
With the love of they life who feel...
What I feel when I'm

With you
With you
With you
With you
With you
Girl...
With you
With you
With you
With you
With you

yessss its still stuck in my head,
since the moment i heard it when i stepped out of the bedroom.
gawd.




No comments: