Sunday, September 28, 2008




hellooo ppeeoplee!

how was your day?

great?

well mine was. cough. yeah great.

you know.


i need a new jogging partner.
someone who could bare my lousy stamina.
someone who actually you know, enjoy my companion.

so if you think you're patient and good.
let me know okay.

i guess i freaked out the last one.
he feels weird and unhappy talking to me 0.o

******

also, i had one great great friday.
its been a very long time since i went out with these ppl.
and him.
hahaha thanks for the rides?
was greatt man.
and sorry for acting macam jakun -.-
lol.


*****

also also.








see the difference?
i finally tak boleh tahan dahh.
seriously.
hair was damn messy macam lalang.

i know its erm a little too thin and SHORT.
hahaa but yeah man.
i feel great~

******

okay thats all for now.
i'll update again when i'm free.
gotta go to hospital now.
T.T

you ppl take care ya.
dont smoke.
seriously.

miss me okay
cuz i'll miss you (:

No comments: