Monday, August 3, 2009

you know, sometimes,
its not that i want to fuss over something small
and be the bitch to spoil relationships

but right.
you guys really push me to the edge and piss me off completely

fyi.
i liked strawberries first.







okay.
moving on.....








5s6 photo session on parent teachers day (:
sorry yarr.
have been relly busy lately.

so,
those who wantthe pictures,
GET FROM ME PERSONALLY.
i'll pass you the pendrive.

also,
same goes to the QMs,
pictures of the installation dinner,
GET FROM ME PERSONALLY.

unless if you all dont mind waiting for a month,
like what sze ling did la
hahahahah! =P



kay, gotta ciao.
its getting 'earlier' d
and i have class later! >.<

good night!













'Cause I really always knew that my little crime
Would be cold that's why I got a heater for your thighs
And I know, I know it's not your time
But bye, bye.
And a word to the wise when the fire dies,
You think it's over but it's just begun
But baby don't cry

You had my heart, at least for the most part
'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, we fell apart
Let's make a new start
'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime
But baby don't cry







No comments: