Saturday, May 23, 2009



.
.
why did ppl wish me happy BELATED birthday on my birthday 

-.-


and and and
i just found out that many ppl wished me
but i didnt know cuz i changed my number X)

sorrrry!!

anyway, here's my new number 
017-20568xx

come get from me personally laaaa
heeeee :D



********************



yyyyoo!



today's a good day larr.

i went tuition just now and guess what i realized?
i look damn good from the reflections of the window woooiii 

hahahahahahahahahahaha
XD

Italic

its been so long since i felt this way larr.
so happy

for no reason though.
but who cares?
as long as im happy
right?

:)



and yoo.
is it the mating season already?
everybody seems to be pairing up larr
o.0

mann. 
i need to get a guy too. 
anyone?

hahaha 
joking.

to those sweet sweet couples out there,
hope great things last,
and stay strong yaa :)



also,
start star!
keep shining like how you always do k?
everything's gonna be alright. 
 
and i know you miss my voice alot. 
heeeeeeee >.<


sisterhood











The memories
The things we did
I locked inside my heart
Where I know I won’t forget



I want you to stay here with me





No comments: