Saturday, November 17, 2007

If you believe.



got tagged by nen lin and victor.



Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I kick and punch when i sleep.
yeah. sometimes. but only when i sleep with those whom i never slept with before la.
(sleep as in the sleep-sleep, not the sleep-sex larh. grr)
like that day i slept with my mom. the next day she complained to me and chased me back to my room. lol.

2. I eat supper every night.
every night. or i wont be able to sleep. hahahah serious. normally i eat biscuits or bread, or my parents will da pau me food, or i'll cook maggi, or just whatever food i see on the table la. hehe. now you know where all my fats come from la XD

3. I'm afraid of blood.
ask kah joon or aaron cheong. they know best la. haha yeah. me even feel scared seeing my own monthly cycle blood la. =S

4. I like the smell of cement.
and new papersn new cars, new clothes, new teddy, new $, new toilet papers....

5. I'm a professional day-dreamer.
i can sit still and day dream for hours, skipping all my meals and activities and outings and shower (oops) and sleep. heh. i find it really addictive.

6. I loveeeeeeeee oldies.
my god i seriously love oldies la. i'd choose oldies over simple plan, click five, etc etc.

7. I feel scared when the telephone rings.
too much of horror movies makes your imagination go siao man. ''one missed call'' seriously gave me a great impact la. sometimes i even let the telephone just ring and stop. hahaa

8. I'm afraid of teddy bears yet i love them.
hahahaaha yes! teddy bears. XD
no la, only when there's too many of the same kind of teddy bears together. like hello kitties. eeee i'll freak out when there's too many of them in front of me. potato man said i have issues. what the heck. lol.


and finallllly....
I tag :
amanda
dionne
jia hui
joanna
lai yee
samantha
shan min
xian voon



and potato man is finally back from cameron highland!
ahhh now i can feel him in my coverage hahaha wtf.



:)




No comments: